The Top Land Rover Service Team
Land Rover owners can turn to us for the ultimate in service. Land Rover maintenance can be dictated by the type of driving you do. There are services that are recommended at every 7,500 miles. However, the stop-and-go traffic that is synonymous with Charlotte may call for service on a more frequent basis. Call us today and learn exactly when your Land Rover should be serviced.
Proper Service for All Your Needs
- Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
- All Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Brake Repair & Preventative Brake Service
- Buyer Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Computer Software Updating & Programming
- Electrical Diagnosis & Repair
- Engine Service & Repairs
- Exhaust and Emission
- Oil Change / Scheduled Service Intervals
- Seller Pre-Sale Preparation
- Suspension Diagnosis & Repair
Saving Over The Dealership
Land Rover dealerships typically charge a much higher rate for regular service and maintenance. Stop by and see us as we can deliver the same top-flight service at more affordable prices.
Experienced Land Rover Repair
Our team has more than two decades of experience repairing and servicing Land Rovers that are just like the one you own. Make sure your Land Rover is running right by maintaining a regular service schedule.